This attraction is seasonal and may be closed during your visit. Please see the Details tab for closings.
Twilight Sightseeing Cruise: CitySightseeing Cruises tickets
|No price found
As the sun sets, relax and get lost in the magic of a twilight cruise. Watch iconic structures slowly light up the skyline, and you'll feel there is no place better to be on earth. And, you would be right.
Build your own discount attraction pass and save on combined admission to two or more attractions.
Have you ever beheld the Brooklyn Bridge, lit up against the night sky? Or looked up at the Empire State Building, twinkling on the moonlit horizon? If you have never experienced the magnificence of New York City at twilight, this cruise is for you.
Join your loved ones on a magical 90-minute cruise through New York’s waterways, and make romantic memories as you watch the city come to life at twilight. Watch as the sun sets and thousands of lights begin to illuminate the night sky twinkling to life atop the many buildings and landmarks that create the most stunning skyline in the world.
Gray Line CitySightseeing NY Cruises' Twilight Cruise brings you a maritime view of the following iconic sights:
- Empire State Building: The most recognizable building in NYC. Regularly bathed in various colored lights to commemorate special occasions and holidays
- Statue of Liberty: Did you know this statue was a gift from France in the 1800s to recognize American endeavors that brought about the end of slavery
- Ellis Island: The immigration hub of America during the 19th and 20th centuries
- Battery Park: A grassy park at the southernmost tip of Manhattan
- Governors Island: A small island one-half mile off the coast of Manhattan
- Brooklyn Bridge: Once the largest suspension bridge in the world, now a world-famous landmark
- Manhattan Bridge: A suspension bridge crossing New York’s East River
- Williamsburg Bridge: Connects the Lower East Side of Manhattan with the Williamsburg neighborhood of Brooklyn
- South Street Seaport: Home to many of the piers from which New York Harbor cruises depart, including this one
- United Nations: The most prestigious international organization in the world, housed here in NYC
- Museum of Jewish Heritage: A living memorial to those who were killed in the World War II Holocaust
- Chrysler Building: A 319-meter tall art deco skyscraper
Enjoy guaranteed discounts on Twilight Sightseeing Cruise: CitySightseeing Cruises tickets and your choice of other top attractions.
Present your pass at the Gray Line CitySightseeing NY Cruises Ticket Office.
Pass holders are also eligible to use Priority Boarding to get on the next available cruise departing from Pier 78.
December 1-31, daily at 6:00 pm
April 1-June 16, 2016, daily at 6:00 pm
June 17-September 18, daily at 7:30 pm
September 19-December 30, daily at 6:00 pm
Schedule is subject to change – You are strongly encouraged to re-confirm with Gray Line CitySightseeing NY Cruises 24 hours prior to desired time by calling (212) 445-7599 or visiting the Gray Line City Sightseeing NY website.
Christmas Day and New Year's Day. *All holiday hours are subject to change without notice.
Snacks and drinks are available for purchase on board.
W. 38th St. and 12th Avenue
New York, NY 10018
Take the Subway: A, C, or E trains to 34th St. Then walk to 38th Street and 12th Avenue.
Reviews for Twilight Sightseeing Cruise: CitySightseeing Cruises