THE RIDE NYC Tickets
See New York City in action from the best seat in the house. THE RIDE is a unique, interactive experience that turns the streets of New York into an entertaining stage for talented street performers.
The New York Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
This custom-built tour bus/ traveling theater takes passengers on a 75-minute engaging experience through Times Square and Midtown Manhattan. Two professional comedic hosts will provide context to the sights you’ll see with history, fun facts, trivia, and even karaoke.
What to expect
- Sights you’ll see: Times Square, Grand Central Terminal, Chrysler Building, New York Public Library, Bryant Park, Empire State Building, 42nd Street, Columbus Circle, Central Park, Carnegie Hall, and more!
- 5-7 street performances
- 75 minutes of fun, interactive entertainment
- Stadium-style seating with panoramic views from floor to ceiling windows
Choose to use your pass for THE RIDE NYC Tickets, then look to the list of other top attractions for your other Explorer Pass admission choices!
On the day of your tour, arrive at The RIDE box office located inside the Gift Shop of 584 8th Avenue (between 38th and 39th Streets). Present your pass to the box office staff and tell them the name your reservation is under along with the date and time of your reservation. Box office staff will then scan your pass and print out your tickets. Please arrive at the boarding location at least 15 minutes early, after you have redeemed your pass at the box office. Please do not arrive at the bus without your boarding pass.
Alternatively, walk-up tickets may be available without a reservation within 24 hours of tour time. Please check in at the box office on the day you would like to take The RIDE and/or The TOUR to check availability.
Reservations are accepted. Refer to the website tour schedule for availability, then email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance with the following details:
- That you are making a reservation with Explorer Pass
- Attraction you are making a reservation for (THE RIDE or THE TOUR)
- Date and time you would like to reserve. (Reservations will be accepted up until 24 hours of tour time. For tours within 24 hours of departure, please visit the box office for tickets)
- The number of tickets you would like to reserve
- The name you would like the reservation to be under
- Each pass number. Pass numbers are unique 12 digit codes located near the QR code on each pass. (Please note that if you do not show up or cancel your reservation, the admission will be deducted from your pass and will count as an attraction choice.)
Box Office Hours:
Monday-Saturday, 9:00 am-9:00 pm;
Sunday, 9:00 am-4:30 pm
For the full schedule of operation for THE RIDE, visit TheRideNyc.com.
Tours will be cancelled for severe weather or mechanical issues.
The RIDE Box Office: Inside the Gift Shop of 584 8th Avenue (between 38th and 39th Streets). Located across the street from the Holiday Inn
The RIDE Departure Point: 42nd Street & 8th Avenue (in front of Chevy's Mexican Restaurant)
New York, NY 10036
By Subway:A, C, E, or S trains to Port Authority/42nd Street;
1, 2, 3, N, R, Q, or 7 trains to Times Square/42nd Street.