The TOUR tickets
Explore New York City on THE TOUR, an exciting and unique twist on the traditional bus tour featuring better seating, better views, and more fun. Board the spacious customized bus and settle in for a 90 minute entertaining and informative NYC adventure. Your tour’s NAVIGATOR will take you through the streets of Manhattan and provide information about its unique history and growth while audio/ visual components add to the experience.
The New York Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
What to expect
- Sights you’ll see: Times Square, Columbus Circle, Lincoln Center, Central Park, Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, the Garment District, Empire State Building, Madison Avenue, New York Public Library, Bryant Park, 42nd Street, and more!
- 90 minutes of a fun and entertaining tour of NYC
- Stadium-style seating with panoramic views from to ceiling windows
Choose to use your pass for The TOUR tickets, then look to the list of other top attractions for your other Explorer Pass admission choices!
Arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to departure. Present your pass to the tour guide upon boarding. Your pass must be valid on the day of the tour.
Advanced reservations are required.
- Please visit www.experiencetheride.com/explorerpass
- Select THE TOUR from the choice of tours
- Select your desired date and departure time from the list on the following page
- Select the number of tickets you'd like to book from the PEOPLE- Explorer Pass drop-down menu
- Enter your pass numbers in the fields provided (one pass per field, include hyphens)
- Enter your contact information
(You will be asked to supply a credit card number to hold the reservation. Your credit card will only be charged if you do not show up for the tour or do not cancel within 24-hours of the tour start time. You must arrive 15 minutes early to the departure location to have your pass validated for boarding.)
For full schedule of operation for THE TOUR, visit TheTourNyc.com.
Tours will be cancelled for severe weather or mechanical issues.
Departs from Times Square. Please refer to your booking confirmation for exact location.
By Subway: A, C, E, or S trains to Port Authority/42nd Street;
1, 2, 3, N, R, Q, or 7 trains to Times Square/42nd Street