The TOUR tickets
Explore New York City on THE TOUR, an exciting and unique twist on the traditional bus tour featuring better seating, better views, and more fun. Board the spacious customized bus and settle in for a 90 minute entertaining and informative NYC adventure. Your tour’s NAVIGATOR will take you through the streets of Manhattan and provide information about its unique history and growth while audio/ visual components add to the experience.
Build your own discount attraction pass and save on combined admission to two or more attractions.
What to expect
- Sights you’ll see: Times Square, Columbus Circle, Lincoln Center, Central Park, Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, the Garment District, Empire State Building, Madison Avenue, New York Public Library, Bryant Park, 42nd Street, and more!
- 90 minutes of a fun and entertaining tour of NYC
- Stadium-style seating with panoramic views from to ceiling windows
Enjoy guaranteed discounts on The TOUR tickets and your choice of other top attractions.
On the day of your tour, arrive at The TOUR box office located inside the Gift Shop of 584 8th Avenue (between 38th and 39th Streets). Present your pass to the box office staff and tell them the name your reservation is under along with the date and time of your reservation. Box office staff will then scan your pass and print out your tickets. Please arrive at the boarding location at least 15 minutes early, after you have redeemed your pass at the box office. Please do not arrive at the bus without your boarding pass.
Alternatively, walk-up tickets may be available without a reservation within 24 hours of tour time. Please check in at the box office on the day you would like to take The RIDE and/or The TOUR to check availability.
Reservations are accepted. Refer to the website tour schedule for availability, then email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance with the following details:
- That you are making a reservation with Build Your Own Pass.
- Attraction you are making a reservation for (THE RIDE or THE TOUR).
- Date and time you would like to reserve. (Reservations will be accepted up until 24 hours of tour time. For tours within 24 hours of departure, please visit the box office for tickets.)
- The number of tickets you would like to reserve.
- The name you would like the reservation to be under.
- Each pass number. Pass numbers are unique 12 digit codes located near the QR code on each pass. (Please note that if you do not show up or cancel your reservation, the admission will be deducted from your pass and will count as an attraction choice.)
Box Office Hours:
Monday-Saturday, 9:00 am-9:00 pm;
Sunday, 9:00 am-4:30 pm
For full schedule of operation for THE TOUR, visit TheTourNyc.com.
Tours will be cancelled for severe weather or mechanical issues.
The TOUR Box Office: Inside the Gift Shop of 584 8th Avenue (between 38th and 39th Streets). Located across the street from the Holiday Inn
The TOUR Departure Point: 45th Street and Broadway in front of the Marriott Marquis
New York, NY 10036
By Subway: A, C, E, or S trains to Port Authority/42nd Street;
1, 2, 3, N, R, Q, or 7 trains to Times Square/42nd Street