Secrets of Downtown Walking Tour tickets
Get off the beaten path and discover the lesser-known hidden gems of NYC on the 90-minute guided Secrets of Downtown Walking Tour.
The New York Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
On this tour, you’ll see the evolution of architectural styles in the Lower Manhattan Financial District; from the Dutch gables of the 1600s to record-breaking skyscrapers of today and learn some of the fascinating history behind iconic buildings.
Your tour guide will take you to all of the most important sights in Lower Manhattan while providing helpful context and information you won’t find in your typical guidebook—making sure you get the most out of your visit to Downtown Manhattan.
Sights you’ll see along the way include:
- Bowling Green (where the tour begins)
- Wall Street Charging Bull statue and 11 Wall Street, home of the New York Stock Exchange
- The location where George Washington survived an assassination attempt
- US Customs House
- Stone Street
- Fraunces Tavern
- Trump Building
- Federal Hall
- Trinity Church
- 9/11 Memorial/World Trade Center and Ground Zero (last stop)
Insider tip: wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather; you’ll be walking outdoors – rain or shine!
Choose to use your pass for Secrets of Downtown Walking Tour tickets, then look to the list of other top attractions for your other Explorer Pass admission choices!
Present your pass to the tour guide for scanning.
Advanced reservations are required.
- Please visit WallStreetWalks.com and click the orange "Book Now" button.
- Select the desired date of your tour and click "Book".
- Select the drop-down option to reserve the tickets with your New York City Explorer Pass and proceed with the booking process.
You will be asked to supply a credit card number to hold the reservation. Your credit card will only be charged if you do not show up for the tour or do not cancel within 48-hours of the tour start time.
April-October: Daily at 10:00 am
November-March: Weekends only at 10:00 am
Student groups must contact Wall Street Walks directly for accommodation and will be charged a group rate for the tour.
Meeting Point: Bowling Green, next to the Downtown Alliance Information Kiosk (located at Broadway & Whitehall Street.)
1 train to South Ferry stop;
R train to Whitehall stop;
4 or 5 trains to Bowling Green stop.
Reviews for Secrets of Downtown Walking Tour