Wall Street Walking Tour tickets
Take a professionally-guided tour of the financial hub of the world on the Wall Street Walking Tour–the best way to fully experience all Wall Street and its surrounding landmarks have to offer.
The New York Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
Learn all about the history of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), from its start as just a group of businessmen working under a buttonwood tree to the accomplishments of some of its most successful and noteworthy brokers today. You’ll hear all about financial icons like J.P. Morgan, Andrew Carnegie, John D. Rockefeller, and others that made NYSE history.
On the tour, you’ll get to see several locations included on the US National Register of Historic Places in addition to some financier hotspots where Wall Street power brokers like to grab lunch and let loose off the clock.
Your guide will explain the importance of the Dow Jones Index so you can understand what financial shows are talking about when they give their closing bell reports on the evening news.
Stops along this tour include:
- The New York Stock Exchange building – see where all the action takes place at the home of the world’s largest stock exchange, located at 11 Wall Street
- Federal Hall National Memorial - built on the site of the old Federal Hall on Wall Street this US National Memorial is on the US National Register of Historic Places
- Trinity Church – a well-known Episcopalian church in the FiDi
- Ground Zero & the 911 Memorial – visit the emotionally-charged 911 Memorial, built on Ground Zero where the iconic Twin Towers stood before the tragic events of 9/11
- Stone Street – one of the oldest streets in NYC featuring a cluster of historic buildings
- Delmonico’s – New York City’s first restaurant and a famous FiDi steakhouse known to have seen the likes of Wall Street tycoons, US Presidents, Mark Twain, and more
- US Customs House – a masterpiece of the Beaux-Arts style and an important building in US history used as the duty collections location for the Port of New York
- Bowling Green – home of the Charging Bull statue and a public park in the FiDi that secured a place on the US National Register of Historic Places
- The Wall Street Bull – take a photo with the iconic statue
- And more
Choose to use your pass for Wall Street Walking Tour tickets, then look to the list of other top attractions for your other Explorer Pass admission choices!
Present your pass to the tour guide for scanning. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your tour.
Advanced reservations are required.
- Please visit WallStreetWalks.com and click the orange "Book Now" button.
- Select the desired date of your tour and click "Book".
- Select the drop-down option to reserve the tickets with your Explorer pass and proceed with the booking process.
You will be asked to supply a credit card number to hold the reservation. Your credit card will only be charged if you do not show up for the tour or do not cancel within 48-hours of the tour start time.
Monday-Friday at 11:00 am and 2:00 pm.
*January-March, only at 11:00 am.
Meeting Point: Across the street from 57 Wall Street (meet in the Atrium.)
2, 3, 4 or 5 trains to Wall Street station.
Reviews for Wall Street Walking Tour