Ka Moana Luau with transportation and included free entry to Sea Life Park tickets
Experience a night of authentic Polynesian culture at the Ka Moana Luau, Oahu’s only east-side luau that features an award-winning production with a picturesque setting that overlooks the ocean with a backdrop of tall sea cliffs.
You’ll be welcomed with a traditional shell lei greeting before getting to enjoy the many fun activities, like hula lessons, lei making, Hawaiian tattoos, ukulele lessons, and more.
This complete luau experience includes 1 standard drink ticket, standard seating at the buffet dinner prepared by chef Joshua Bulock, and standard seating for the award-winning show that features energetic Polynesian Cultural entertainment.
Build your own discount attraction pass and save on combined admission to two or more attractions.
What’s included with your Luau Package ticket:
- Standard Package admission to Ka Moana Luau
- Shell lei greeting
- Cultural activities like lei making, temporary Polynesian tattoos, hula lessons, coconut headband weaving, and ukulele lessons
- Buffet dinner created by executive chef Joshua Bulock, formerly of Michael Mina’s The Street
- 1 standard drink ticket
- Standard seating at the award-winning show that highlights the vibrant traditions of Hawaii and Polynesia (including a Polynesian sword of fire!)
- Ticket to Sea Life Park with up to 7 days to redeem it
Please note: cancellations must be made within 24 hours; cancellations made with less than a 24-hour notice are subject to a full charge.
Enjoy guaranteed discounts on Ka Moana Luau with transportation and included free entry to Sea Life Park tickets and your choice of other top attractions.
Go to the Ka Moana ticket counter to redeem your pass.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
Various pick up times from Waikiki.
41-202 Kalanianaole Hwy
Waimanalo, HI 96795
Reviews for Ka Moana Luau with transportation and included free entry to Sea Life Park