Your choice of one of the following is included with a 3 day (or greater) Go Oahu Card®:
Dolphin Encounter by Sea Life Park tickets
Here's the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get up close and personal with friendly dolphins. From a waist deep platform, you'll observe and interact with these amazing animals while they perform tricks and entertain you. These dolphins play, kiss, and even "dance" with the guests. A great attraction for small children who don't want to venture into deeper waters, you're sure to be dazzled as well!
- The encounter is 45 minutes long.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to encounter.
The Go Oahu Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility,
with Dolphin Encounter by Sea Life Park tickets available on 3, 5, and 7-Day Passes.
Look for the ticket window with the Go Oahu Card signs to present your pass.
Reservations required. Please call (866) 365-7446 and mention that you have a Go Oaha Card. For more information about Sea Life Park and Encounter requirements, please visit Sea Life Park Hawaii's website.
Transportation is included and instructions will be given upon reservation.
Please Note: You must call (866) 365-7446 for reservations. You will be required to leave a credit card number to "hold your spot". This attraction has a 48 hour cancelation policy. If you don't cancel outside of the 48 hour time frame your credit card will be charged.
September 1 to May 31:
Daily, 9:30 am-4:00 pm
June 1 to August 31:
Daily, 9:30 am-4:30 pm
Dolphin Encounter time:
Other times may be available. Please check when making reservations.
May be closed major U.S. holidays
- Each Child 3-7 years old must be accompanied by one paying adult.
- Must be in good physical condition
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate
- Children under the age of 3 are not allowed to participate
- The use of safety vests is required for all Sea Life Park Hawaii interactive programs
- Biodegradable sun lotion only, to protect the animals
- No jewelry (including piercing jewelry) or accessories that could potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, eye glasses, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair ties etc.
41-202 Kalanianole Hwy
Waimanalo, HI 96795
From Waikiki: Take H-1 East H-1 becomes Highway 72, continue east through residential area. Residential area will end, continue driving along the coast past Hanauma Bay, the Blow Hole and Sandy Beach, to Makapu'u Point. Park will be on the left side of the road, large sign by highway entrance.
By Bus: #58 Hawaii Kai-Sea Life Park, #22 Hawaii Kai-Sea Life Park; From Kalia Road, Saratoga Road or Kuhio Avenue heading in the Diamond Head direction, you may board the #58 Hawaii Kai-Sea Life Park bus. You may also board #22 Hawaii Kai-Sea Life Park on Kuhio Avenue heading in the Diamond Head direction. Both buses will take you to the park entrance. Bus to Waikiki: Board either the #58 Waikiki-Ala Moana or #22 Waikiki Beach and Hotels. Buses run about 30 minutes apart.
Reviews for Dolphin Encounter by Sea Life Park