Florida Aquarium tickets
Connect with the sea at The Florida Aquarium! Since opening in 1995, the aquarium has been delighting visitors with over 7,000 aquatic plants and animals from the sunshine state and beyond. With tons of different exhibits and interactive displays, it’s easy to see why TripAdvisor ranked The Florida Aquarium in the top 10 aquariums in the country!
The Go Orlando Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
The aquarium’s habitats are arranged in a way that demonstrates the journey of a drop of water from one of Florida’s various freshwater springs to the Gulf of Mexico. You’ll see a wetland simulator, shallow bays and beaches, coral reef systems and more.
Included exhibits & activities:
- Wetlands Trail: see alligators, otters and pythons as you hike through this wetlands simulator.
- Journey to Madagascar: crawl inside a tree full of hissing cockroaches or watch as the lemurs, chameleons and geckos interact with their Madagascar-themed habitat.
- Bays & Beaches: want to get up close and personal with a 300 pound Goliath grouper? Then this is the exhibit for you! You’ll also see spiny lobsters and get to touch a few rays at Stingray Beach.
- No Bones Zone: get to know these spineless creatures! You’ll see anemones, sea cucumbers, starfish and more.
- Coral Reef: this reef is full of the coolest aquatic life. Visit sea turtles, Sand Tiger sharks, porcupine fish and the bright green Moray eel.
- Dragons Down Under: did you know there’s dragons in the sea? Learn more about sea dragons, sea horses and pipefish as you dive deep into their ecosystem.
- Waves of Wonder: focused around the 100,000-gallon Heart of the Sea exhibit, guests are offered a unique look into the Aquarium’s conservation efforts to protect and restore our blue planet. Other featured exhibits include Clownfish, Moon Jellies, and a Giant Pacific Octopus.
- 4D Theater: this experience brings the on-screen show to life! With moving seats, realistic weather conditions and more special effects, you’ll never see another show like it! Daily showings occur from 10:30am-4:00pm.
- Splash Pad: it’s fun for the whole family. The aquarium’s outdoor palaz includes tons of water dump buckets, spray areas, and more! The Splash Pad is open daily (weather permitting) from 10:00am-4:45pm.
Your pass includes Florida Aquarium tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
Please present your pass at The Florida Aquarium admission window.
Daily, 9:30 am-5:00 pm.
Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
This offer is for general admission only. GO Orlando Card Holders can add the Wild Dolphin Cruise to their experience for $17.00! (General Public Price: $28.95)
701 Channelside Drive
Tampa, FL 33602
From Lakeland and Orlando Areas: from I-4 West, take Exit 1 Downtown East (22nd and 21st Streets). Turn left onto 21st to Hwy 60 (ADAMO); right onto Hwy 60 to Channelside Drive; left onto York Street to Aquarium parking.
Reviews for Florida Aquarium