LEGOLAND® Florida Resort tickets
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort, the largest LEGOLAND® park in the world, is a 150-acre interactive theme park geared towards families with children ages 2 to 12 located in Winter Haven – just 45-minutes from Orlando and Tampa. The park features more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, restaurants, shopping, and a breathtaking botanical garden.
The Go Orlando Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
Enjoy the following parks and attractions:
- Heartlake City: visit this all-new area in the park inspired by the popular LEGO® Friends. You’ll meet Mia, Olivia, Andrea, Stephanie, and Emma and get to join them doing some of their favorite activities.
- The LEGO® Movie™ 4D: A New Adventure: an original theatrical experience – exclusively showing at LEGOLAND® theme parks and LEGOLAND® Discovery Centers – that reunites the heroes of the blockbuster film with “4D” effects such as wind, water, fog, and more to enhance the story.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® World: think like ninja, move like a ninja, and train like a ninja here. If you’re thrill-seeker, try LEGO® NINJAGO The Ride. You’ll get to blast animated fireballs, lightning, and more to take out a group of villains before teaming up to defeat your powerful foe. On this interactive ride, you’ll be able to track your score against friends, family, and other guests.
- LEGO® City Rescue Academy: test your bravery as a firefighter. Conquer The Dragon coaster as you return to a time of knights, princesses and castles.
- Miniland USA: the entire family will love visiting the seven zones of Miniland. See the Statue of Liberty in Miniland New York City, take a trip to Miniland Las Vegas or visit the capital at Miniland Washington D.C.! You’ll feel like a giant walking through authentic replicas of some of the USA’s most famous cities.
- The Great LEGO® Race: take a ride on the transformed Project X roller coaster that puts guests in the driver’s seat for a rollicking race against a colorful lineup of LEGO minifigure characters. Wearing optional VR headsets, riders will experience the action from every direction – up, down, forward, backward and all points in between – in a dazzling environment where everything is made of LEGO bricks.
- And much, much more!
At LEGOLAND® Florida Resort, kids can get their own driver's license, become the captain of their own ship, take charge on a LEGO®-themed dragon coaster, or even be part of the action in a pirate-themed water stunt show.
Your pass includes LEGOLAND® Florida Resort tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
Redeem your pass at any of the ticket windows at the front gate. LEGOLAND may be visited once per life of the card.
Please see operating schedule above for most up-to-date hours and days of operation.
Parking is $17 at the park. You may upgrade to have your admission include the water park for additional $22.50 when you present your pass
Round trip transportation is available. Pick-up location: I-Drive 360, 8401 International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32819. Please park on the bottom floor of the I-Drive 360 parking deck located between International Drive and Universal Boulevard. Parking in the garage is FREE. The shuttle pick up is outside the parking deck near the back entrance of the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye on the Universal Boulevard side of the property.
Price: $5 per person (plus tax)
Pick up time: 9:00 am; please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure.
Leaves to return at park closing. Check operating schedule for the latest times.
This service is by reservation only. Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance by calling (866) 225-2444.
LEGO, the LEGO logo and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2012 The LEGO Group, LEGOLAND FLORIDA IS A PART OF THE MERLIN ENTERTAINMENT GROUPS.
1 LEGOLAND Way
Winter Haven, FL 33884
Just 45 minutes from Orlando and Tampa! From Orlando, take I-4 WEST to exit 55 (US Hwy 27 South). Turn right off U.S. Highway 27 at State Road 540/Cypress Gardens Boulevard. Park is four miles on the left. Parking is $17 at the park.
Round trip transportation from the I-Drive 360 at 8401 International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32819.
Note: Shuttle service is by reservation only and reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Call (866) 225-2444 and hit * to make a reservation. Shuttle service tickets can be also be purchased online.
Reviews for LEGOLAND® Florida Resort