Please note parking is $10 and is not included with your admission.
Miami Seaquarium tickets
On a 38-acre tropical paradise with spectacular skyline views lies a South Florida attraction like no other. Welcome to Miami Seaquarium®, where conservation and education go hand in hand, sea lions delight children of all ages, and endangered sea turtles and manatees find a safe haven. Enjoy a world-class marine-life entertainment park with a variety of fun things to do in Miami, South Florida.
The Go Orlando Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
From eight different marine animal shows, astonishing daily presentations, and a variety of educational tidbits along the way, Miami Seaquarium® is a place of inspiration, education and fun!
- Conservation Outpost: learn more about Miami Seaqarium’s efforts in conservation and protecting the sea. Enjoy an informative exhibit full of facts about manatees, endangered sea turtles and how we can help marine life everywhere.
- Rescue a Reef: see a 500-gallon tank that details the efforts of University of Miami’s Reef Restoration program!
- Penguin Isle: meet the newest creatures that call Miami home. Watch as the African penguins dart through the water and read all of the fun facts on the colorful displays.
- Tortuga Passage: did you know there are 5 endangered sea turtle species that live in the Florida waters? Get to know more about them and how the Seaqaurium is helping to rescue them!
- Tropical Reef: a favorite among visitors, this 750,000-gallon tnak is full of saltwater marine life. See fishes of every color, watch stingrays float by and see how the animals interact with the coral.
- Manatees: come face-to-face with the official marine mammal of Florida! Learn more about this endangered species and see how you can lend a helping hand.
- Seal & Sea Lion Feeder Pool: watch daily feeding sessions or enjoy the vision of seals and sea lions frolicking in the Florida sun.
- Discovery Bay: stroll through the natural mangrove forest overlooking Biscayne Bay.
- Tropical Wings: here you’ll find a variety of tropical birds like macaws, cockatiels, flamingos and their resident peacock, Peeps.
- Tropical Fish Aquarium: explore a number of unique fishes, lobsters and lion fish discovered in the waters of the Caribbean.
- Stingrays: stop by the 10,000 gallon touch tank and feel the slimy backs of the Cownose stingrays.
- Sally’s Pirate Playground: a great place to take the kids after a day full of learning about the marine life of Florida and beyond. Everyone will enjoy climbing the pirate ships and swinging through the air.
With countless sea creatures to see and tons to learn, it’s easy to turn a trip to the aquarium into a full-day excursion!
Miami Seaquarium® also offers animal encounters and the Sharky Sky Trail aerial obstacle course for additional fees. For more information about penguin & dolphin encounters, check their website.
Your pass includes Miami Seaquarium tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
Present your pass at the Guest Services window to the left of the park entrance. Your pass includes general admission.
Daily, 9:30 am-6:00 pm. Last admission is at 4:00 pm.
Open 365 days a year.
Please note parking is $10 and is not included with your pass.
4400 Rickenbacker Causeway
Miami, FL 33149
I-95 S, to Exit 1 (Miami Seaquarium), and follow the signs to Key Biscayne and Rickenbacker Causeway. US-1 N, exit to right just before the I-95 on-ramp, and follow the signs to Key Biscayne and Rickenbacker Causeway.
Reviews for Miami Seaquarium