Orlando Explorer Pass Online Guide
Orlando is more than just theme park fun—it’s also home to unique wildlife, a rich museum culture, world-renowned architecture, world-class golf courses, and more unforgettable fun. The Orlando Explorer Pass® is your pass to all the best attractions, tours, and activities in Orlando.
Choose attractions as you go and take your time. Once you activate your pass by visiting your first attraction, your pass is good for 30 days. Choose from over 15 top attractions, including the Orlando Eye, Madam Tussauds, SeaLife Aquarium, Gatorland: The Alligator Capital of the World, WonderWorks, and more.
Every pass has a unique code, which will be scanned for admission to each attraction. For special offers at shops and restaurants, show your pass to your server or cashier.
Good to Know
- Please read attraction information for hours, closings, and special admission instructions. Some attractions require reservations.
- Visiting your first attraction activates your pass. Then, you have 30 days to use your pass. You have 1 year from purchase to activate your pass or it will expire.
- You may visit an attraction once per the life of the pass, unless otherwise noted.
About this Guide
- To get the most out of this guide, enable location services in your browser.
- You'll see this symbol on the Details tab, next to the approximate time it takes to visit an attraction.
- Attractions displaying this icon may close or have varied hours of operation during winter.
These are a few questions we hear from customers regularly. If you have a question not answered here, please get in touch:
- Toll-free within the US: +1 800‑887‑9103
- Toll-free within UK: +44 0800 090 3140
- Toll-free within Australia: +61 1800 316950
- From other countries: +1 617 671 1001
- Mon - Fri: 8 am - 9 pm EST
- Sat - Sun: 9 am - 6 pm EST
- How do I activate my pass?
- Easy: simply visit your first attraction!
- How do I use my pass?
- Every pass has a unique code, which will be scanned for admission to each attraction. Please read attraction information for hours, closings, and special admission instructions. Some attractions require reservations.
- I purchased multiple passes, how do I use them at attractions?
- You will need to show the individual passes for each member of your party at attractions to get in.
- When can I visit attractions?
- You can visit most attractions during their normal operating hours. Please read attraction information for specific hours and closings.
- Do I need to make reservations?
- A few attractions require reservations. Check each attraction's details for more information.
- When does my pass expire?
- You have 1 year from purchase to activate your pass or it will expire. Once activated, your Pass will be valid for 30 days.
- Do I need a car to get around?
- Yes, if you plan to visit attractions outside of the International Drive (I-Drive) area. You can explore the I-Drive area with a trolley pass. All adult Orlando Explorer Passes come with a FREE 3-day I-Ride Trolley pass and children under the age of 12 ride free with an adult. The trolley pass must be picked up prior to boarding.
- Where do I pick up my I-Ride Trolley Pass?
- You must pick-up your I-Ride Trolley ticket before boarding. Please visit Congo River Adventure Golf located on International Drive to receive your 3-Day Trolley Pass. The trolley pass is valid for 3 days in a row. Note: Picking up your trolley pass will activate your card, just like visiting an attraction.
Renting a car is the most convenient option for getting around Orlando. Alternative options include public transportation, taxis, and hotel shuttle services.
Orlando by Car (Recommended)
Orlando is a car-friendly city. Most of Orlando’s attractions are near major thoroughfares and are easy to get to from I-4.
Downtown Orlando is an easy-to-navigate grid, with one-way Orange Avenue as the main southbound street and Rosalind Avenue moving northbound. Metered street parking can be hard to find, but municipal lots and parking garages are plentiful and some museums offer free parking. Expect to pay up to $12 a day at private garages.
LYNX, Orlando’s comprehensive bus system can get visitors to most areas in Orlando and beyond but can be a hassle when it comes to trip planning and bus schedules. Check their site for schedules and route maps. LYMMO, Orlando’s free downtown circulator bus service offers service throughout the immediate downtown Orlando area. Check their site for schedules and route maps.
Taxis are typically available at major attractions and most hotels however; most visitors find that renting a car is less expensive than relying on taxis.
Get around the International Drive area with a FREE 3-Day I-Ride Trolley Pass included with the Orlando Explorer Pass®. The trolley conveniently picks up at WonderWorks and Congo River Golf and services lots of popular attractions in the I-Drive area.