You may choose one of the following Premium Attractions:
Six Flags Fiesta Texas tickets
Take a trip to the northern edge of San Antonio for a day full of thrill rides and fun. Six Flags Fiesta Texas is the area’s most exhilarating theme park complete with a mix of thrilling rollercoasters, kid-friendly rides and games, water park slides, live entertainment and more. No matter what you’re looking for, you’ll find a favorite ride and have a fantastic day at this entertainment megaplex.
The San Antonio Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
What you get:
Your Six Flags Fiesta Texas tickets include entrance to the park and all of its rides. From thrill rides to a water park, there’s something for every member of the family.
For big superhero fans, don’t miss the brand-new Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Rollercoaster, the world’s first single-rail coaster. You can also take a spin on BATMAN: The Ride or SUPERMAN: Krypton Coaster. These thrill rides will have you feeling like you’re fighting crime right alongside your favorite characters.
Looking for a place to cooldown? Head over to the water rides and splash around on the Bermuda Triangle Slide, Big Bender Raft Ride, the Bamboo Chutes and more. Whether you want to relax on the lazy river or want to keep the thrills going as you cool down on a waterslide, you’ll find it here.
Kids will have no shortage of choices with all the family-friendly rides throughout the park. Try the Bucakrooz for a tickle in your stomach as you bounce up and down on this bouncy tower. Hop on Daffy’s School Bus Express or Taz’s Tornado and enjoy a day of playing with all of your favorite cartoons.
No matter your theme park ride preference, you’re guaranteed to find a favorite at Six Flags Fiesta Texas that you’ll want to ride all day.
- Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Rollercoaster: recently opened in 2018, this rollercoaster is the first of its kind – it’s a single-rail!
- BOOMERANG: for rollercoaster lovers, this is a must. You’ll go forward AND backwards over this loopy track.
- Lonestar Lagoon: parents will love a chance to relax and cool down in between all the thrill rides and entertainment. The wave pool is shaped like the state of Texas.
- Bugs’ White Water Rapids: this one is perfect for the entire family to ride together. Bugs Bunny will lead you down the water flume and into the splash zone.
Tips for visiting:
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes – the park has a lot to explore
- Pack a bathing suit, towel and sunscreen if you plan to visit the waterpark
Choose to use your pass for Six Flags Fiesta Texas tickets, then look to the list of other top attractions for your other Explorer Pass admission choices!
Proceed straight to the Guest Relations office at the main park entrance to redeem your pass and receive a park ticket.
Park hours vary. Please visit park website
for daily operating hours.
Dates and hours of operation are subject to change without notice. May be closed major U.S. holidays.
17000 IH 10 West
San Antonio, TX
Six Flags Fiesta Texas is located just 15 minutes from downtown San Antonio. You'll find the park at I-10 West and Loop 1604. Take exit 555, La Cantera Parkway.
You can board a VIA Metropolitan Transit bus to Six Flags Fiesta Texas from downtown on Route 94 during park operation. Individuals may also board on Route 94 from Crossroads Mall on weekends. Passengers are dropped off just to the left of the park's main entrance. Call VIA Information at (210) 362-2020 for schedules.
Reviews for Six Flags Fiesta Texas