Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes™ Tour by Red Line Tours tickets
Every city has its’ secrets and Hollywood is no exception. Red Line Tours has the perfect product for exploring Hollywood’s secrets with the Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes™ Tour ... what most tours miss. Visit movie locations that stared A-List Celebrities (Julia Roberts, Keanu Reeves, Sandra Bullock, Mark Wahlberg, Charlize Theron, Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and more), visit legendary movie palaces including Grauman’s Egyptian Theatre and the TCL Chinese Theatre, find your favorite Celebrity’s star as we walk the Walk of Fame, view the Hollywood Sign, and visit celebrities’ favorite hidden hideaways. Go inside places normally closed to the public. Place your feet onto your favorite celebrity’s footprints at the Chinese theater. Walk the footsteps of the Movie Stars when you visit Awards Walk, home to the Academy Awards. This tour changes Hollywood from ordinary to extra-ordinary!
The Go San Diego Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
Here’s a sampling of the sights you’ll see on your Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Walking Tour:
- TCL Chinese Theatre: Open since 1927, this legendary movie palace with its distinctive Chinese pagoda-style roofline is best known for the hundreds of hand and foot prints of Hollywood movie stars both past and present.
- Dolby Theatre/Awards Walk: The crown jewel of Hollywood, is home to the famous Academy Award Ceremony (the Oscars) and its red carpet celebrity arrivals broadcast around the world.
- Walk of Fame: Southern California’s third most visited landmark – guides will reveal the history behind the creation of the Walk of Fame as well as incredible stories about individual stars. Red Line Tours guides will even help you locate your favorite star!
- Hollywood Sign: Learn the story behind this Hollywood icon and photograph it from a special viewing platform designed for that perfect shot.
- Disney's El Capitan Theatre:A fully-restored movie palace that opened in 1926 and is now home to Disney’s movie premieres and open to the public as a state-of-the-art picture palace exclusive to Disney films.
- Grauman’s Egyptian Theatre: Open since 1922, Hollywood’s oldest movie palace is also the birthplace of Hollywood’s red carpet movie premieres.
- Roosevelt Hotel: The legendary Roosevelt hotel has been featured in multiple films, and was the site of the presentation of the 1st Academy Awards ceremony in 1929. The hotel is allegedly haunted by its former patron, Marilyn Monroe.
Red Line Tours’ Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Walking Tour operates seven days a week and is a great way to see the sights of the city up-close and with the added bonus of your own red-shirt clad tour guide on hand to answer your questions. Obviously, don’t forget your comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses!
Your pass includes Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes™ Tour by Red Line Tours tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
For express entry, proceed to ticketing counter for express entry and present your pass card.
Space is limited, so reservations recommended during peak tourist season: December 15-January15, March 15–April 15, and June-September. Go to www.redlinetours.com and click on the “Confirm Your Reservation” button.
Box Office Hours
Daily except Academy Awards® Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Seasonal departure start times are listed on RedLineTours.com.
High season departures are: 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, and 4:00 pm; with 10:00 am and 2:00 pm being the busiest times.
Low season departures are: 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm.
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and Academy Awards Day. All holiday hours are subject to change without notice.
6708 Hollywood Blvd
(inside courtyard at the Egyptian Theater)
Hollywood , CA 90028
On Hollywood Blvd. between Las Palmas and McCadden Place just east of Highland Avenue. Parking available at the Hollywood & Highland Complex at Hollywood Blvd. and Highland Avenue. $2 for up to four hours. After that, regular rates apply. Other area lots are $5-$10 on Selma and Las Palmas, Cherokee.
Hollywood and Highland Metro Stop
Reviews for Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes™ Tour by Red Line Tours