Knott's Berry Farm tickets
Visit America’s first theme park – Knott’s Berry Farm – a landmark entertainment destination that continues to thrill visitors daily with world-class roller coasters, water rides, children's activities, and endless entertainment.
The historic Knott’s Berry Farm is home to a lineup of rides and attractions to suit everyone: 50 mph thrill rides, nine world-class roller coasters, a variety of children’s rides, refreshing water rides, and lots more!
Experience the park's over 30 rides and entertainment while enjoying that old-world California charm. Knott’s Berry Farm’s origins can be traced back to the Great Depression-era; originally a berry farm, the fruit-stand enterprise grew with the advent of a hybrid type of berry—the Boysenberry and the farm’s original amusement park-like attraction, the Ghost Town – which you can still visit in the park today!
The Go San Diego Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
Your Knott’s Berry Farm ticket includes:
- General Admission Knott’s Berry Farm ticket which gets you into the park and on all rides, including the interactive 4-D ride, Voyage to the Iron Reef, and GhostRider.
Here’s a preview of the excitement that awaits you when you visit Knott’s Berry Farm, from extreme thrill rides to kid-friendly whimsy, Knott’s Berry Farm has something for everyone:
- Ghost Town: see craftsmen demonstrate highly-specialized skills, like woodcarving, blacksmithing, glass-blowing, and more in this reproduction of a historic Western Town.
- GhostRider: this 4,553-foot long, 118-foot tall roller coaster soars over historic Ghost Town and is one of the largest roller coasters in park history and the longest, tallest, and fastest wooden roller coaster on the West Coast.
- Xcelerator The Ride®: launch from 0 to 82 miles per hour in 2.3 seconds on the fastest and most thrilling roller coaster ride at Knott’s Berry Farm.
- Supreme Scream: blast straight up to 252 feet above ground before going straight back down in 3 seconds flat and get the feeling of total weightlessness on this gravity-defying ride.
- Voyage to the Iron Reef: put on a pair of 3D glasses and battle evil sea creatures on this video game-like ride.
- Sol Spin: flip around in all directions, six stories above the ground, on one of six spinning arms on this spin-crazy ride.
- La Revolución: swing 120 degrees in both directions at a dizzying 64 feet while continuously spinning at up to 9 RPMs.
- Children’s Rides: KBF also offers a number of lower-velocity rides that will keep the young ones thoroughly entertained and tear-free. Head to the park’s Camp Snoopy for the ultimate babysitting experience.
- Family Rides: If your little ones have separation anxiety, you may want to take advantage of the family rides that accommodate posteriors of all sizes. Enjoy a relaxing ride aboard the Butterfield Stagecoach, which also gives a little taste of the park’s history. Wheeler Dealer Bumper Cars provide fun for the older kids who want to try their hand at driving!
- Water Rides: If all these hot rides have you needing to cool down on a hot San Diego day, Knott’s Berry Farm has the just the solution. Risk total saturation on Bigfoot Rapids or the Timber Mountain Log Ride.
- Be sure to try some boysenberries while you’re at the park, they were invented at Knott’s Berry Farm.
- If you’re interested in the park’s history, eat at Mr. Knott’s Chicken Dinner, a classic diner that also has its roots in the Great Depression. Taste real American comfort food—finished off, of course, with a slice of Knott’s own Boysenberry Pie! If you like it enough, you can take home a jar of Knott’s famous preserves from the Knott’s Berry Farm Marketplace.
- Dry off after Bigfoot Rapids: pay for the dryer machines located just outside the Bigfoot Rapids entrance to dry off after getting splashed. Please note: operating the dryer machine requires a fee and is not included with admission.
- Dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes, you’ll be on your feet for most of the day and walking around outside.
- Check out the shops at Knott’s Berry Farm, they’re so popular that the park offers 45-minute entry passes just for the shops!
- Knott’s Berry Farm is America’s first theme park
- Originally an entrepreneurial fruit stand (hence its name “Knott’s Berry Farm”), Knott’s Berry Farm’s success grew with the invention of the Boysenberry, a hybrid berry.
Knott’s Berry Farm provides not only quality entertainment, but also some great dining and retail options throughout the park.
Your pass includes Knott's Berry Farm tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
Present your pass at the Knott's Berry Farm Guest Services Window or ticket booth 7/8 for included general admission tickets. ID will be required when using pass at Knott's Berry Farm. Last name of purchaser must match name on ID.
Open daily. Call or check the website
for updated hours of operation.
Christmas Day. All holiday hours are subject to change without notice.
The Go San Diego Card is accepted for admission until 5:30 pm. Once inside the park, all guests are welcome to stay until closing.
8039 Beach Boulevard
Buena Park, CA 90620
10 minutes from Disneyland Park and 30 minutes from both John Wayne/ Orange County Airport and downtown Los Angeles. The Park is situated on Beach Blvd. in Buena Park, one mile south of the 91 (Artesia) Freeway and two miles south of the 5 (Santa Ana) Freeway. Refer to website for more.
By Bus: Take The Bus From Your Southern California Hotel! Pacific Coast Sightseeing and Airport Bus provide daily express service to Knott’s from select area hotels. Check with your hotel concierge or front desk for details.
Reviews for Knott's Berry Farm