Knott's Soak City Waterpark tickets
Knott’s Soak City is a 13-acre water adventure park in San Diego immediately adjacent to Knott’s Theme Park. Whimsically themed to Southern California beach towns of the 1950s, Knott’s Soak City boasts 17 speed, tube and body slides!
Pack your beach bag and gear up for the ultimate water park experience. Knott’s Soak City now features over 20 various speed, tube, and body slides, a 750,000-gallon tidal wave pool, a lazy river that stretches one third of a mile, a 3-story beach house with interactive water games for kids, and lots more.
Your Knott’s Soak City ticket includes:
- General Admission Knott’s Soak City ticket which gets you into the Water Park and on all rides and attractions.
The Go San Diego Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
Slides, activities, and waterpark highlights:
- Banzai Falls: grab a mat and head down, head first, this rolling 6-lane water slide.
- Sunset River: grab an inner tube and relax as you drift along this lazy river’s 1,780 feet of windy waterways – it’s the World’s widest and one of the longest water park lazy rivers!
- Gremmie Lagoon: if the thought of high-speed water rides gives you Knott’s in your stomach, Gremmie Lagoon is the perfect respite; geared towards the younger crown, this play area features interactive water games for little ones.
- The Wedge: zip down this open-air group raft ride that and navigate your way down unexpected twists, turns, and drops as you meander the slide’s barriers. Seats up to 6 people.
- Tidal Wave Bay: this 750,000 gallon Tidal Wave pool features some of the city’s best surf! Bask in the sun and just relax when the waves are ‘off’ and shoot the curl like a surfing pro when the waves start back up.
- Shore Break: this 7-story tall tower features 6 different water slide thrill experiences, including 4 slides that begin in an Aqua-Launch chamber where you’ll anxiously wait for the floor to drop out from underneath your feet. You can also race your friends on the dueling tube slides – see who reaches the pool first!
- Old Man Falls: climb to 63 feet above ground and let gravity take you away on these 3 top-speed-reaching waterslides.
- Beach Houses: this 3-story Beach House boasts 200 water guns, nozzles, sprayers, and other surprises!
Tips for visiting:
- Knott’s Soak City is the largest waterpark in Orange County.
- Knott’s Soak City provides lockers so you can stash your valuables for the day.
- Be sure to pack your beach/pool gear; you’ll want a swimsuit, towel, sandals, sunscreen, a hat, and whatever else you like to have with you.
- There are plenty of options within the park for snacks, refreshments, and meals. Including Portside Pizza and Longboard’s Grill.
- If you forget your swim gear (or want a souvenir), WipeOut! Surf Shop sells seasonal clothing, merchandise, and souvenirs that will remind you of your aquatic excursion for years to come.
- Don’t forget to pack sunscreen! You’ll be outdoors all day. Consider looking into renting a cabana for the day if you want some shade and a central place for you and your group to gather.
It rarely rains in Southern California, so you will probably want to take advantage and soak up some rays while you're there; bring the whole family along, because this is the most refreshing way to spend a day in sunny Southern California.
Your pass includes Knott's Soak City Waterpark tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
Present your pass at the ticketing counter.
Open seasonally, May through mid-September.
Please visit the Knott’s Soak City Waterpark website
for current hours of operation
Closed mid-September through May. Check website for the most up-to-date schedule.
The Go San Diego Card is accepted for gate admission until 5:30 pm. Once inside the park all guests are welcome to stay until closing.
8039 Beach Blvd.
Buena Park, CA 90620-3200
Across from Knott's Berry Farm.
Reviews for Knott's Soak City Waterpark