Best way to start your trip! Get to know the city’s layout and top attractions so you can plan your itinerary and make the most of your time.
Now through March 1, 2019, your Hop On Hop Off Big Bus San Francisco Classic One Day Ticket includes a BONUS SECOND DAY, giving you 2 days to hop on and off!
The Hop On Hop Off Big Bus San Francisco 1-Day Classic tour is one of the best ways to get to know the city and see all the top sights. From Fisherman’s Wharf to the Golden Gate Bridge, you’ll see almost everything on your bucket list and you’ll be able to hop on or off at any stop!
What you get:
Your Hop On Hop Off Big Bus San Francisco 1-Day Classic Tour tickets will allow you to board and disembark the double-decker, open air bus at any stop! As you zip through the streets of San Fran, your guide will narrate the trip with fun facts and history about the city (available in 10 different languages!). With 20+ included stops, you can spend your whole day hopping on and off at the most interesting sights and activities in San Francisco.
Now through March 1, 2019, your Hop On Hop Off Big Bus San Francisco 1-Day Classic Tour tickets include a BONUS SECOND DAY. You'll have two days to hop on and off as you please.
Tips for visiting:
Not included: Panoramic Night Tour and Sausalito Tour.
(1) San Francisco Visitor Center on the corner of Mason St and Jefferson St
(2) Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf North Side of North Point between Jones and Columbus
(4) Embarcadero Center On Clay Street at corner of Battery Street
(6) Union Square South On Geary Street at corner of Powell Street, opposite Macy's
(7) Hilton Hotel On Mason Street at corner of Ellis Street
(8) Civic Center On Fulton Street between Larkin and Hyde Street
(12) Golden Gate Park Outside California Academy of Sciences
Please note: the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour is a great way to get acquainted with the city, but should not be relied on solely as a mode of transportation.