From Fisherman’s Wharf to the Golden Gate Bridge, the Full City Loop takes you to all the top spots around the city. Enjoy the flexibility to hop-on or off at any of the 20+ included stops along the route and explore an area by foot or visit popular attractions.
Free included extras! Each ticket includes a selection of guided walking tours. See below for more details.
Popular stops along the way include:
Not included: Panoramic Night Tour and Sausalito Tour.
(1) San Francisco Visitor Center on the corner of Mason St and Jefferson St
(2) Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf North Side of North Point between Jones and Columbus
(4) Embarcadero Center On Clay Street at corner of Battery Street
(6) Union Square South On Geary Street at corner of Powell Street, opposite Macy's
(7) Hilton Hotel On Mason Street at corner of Ellis Street
(8) Civic Center On Fulton Street between Larkin and Hyde Street
(12) Golden Gate Park Outside California Academy of Sciences
Please note: the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour is a great way to get acquainted with the city, but should not be relied on solely as a mode of transportation.HOURS: The first bus departs at 9:00 am from Fisherman's Wharf Visitor Center (Stop 1) and runs at regular intervals (every 10-20 minutes depending on the time of year). The last bus departs at 5:00 pm from the Fisherman’s Wharf Visitor Center (Stop 1).