Madame Tussauds San Francisco tickets
No need to travel to Hollywood – meet your favorite celebrities right here in San Francisco! A visit to Madame Tussauds is the best way to encounter some of the most iconic and notorious famous figures – wax figures that is. Whether you’re looking to meet your favorite athlete or sing with your favorite artist, you’re sure to run into them here.
The Go San Francisco Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
What you get:
Madame Tussauds San Francisco tickets allow you to explore seven different themed galleries populated with stunning models, actors and historical figures. There are sets the recreate iconic cultural scenes, like Elton John at his piano or the bus seat where Rosa Parks once sat. You can also hop into your favorite film, like E.T. or Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
- Spirit of San Francisco: really get to know the Bay Area. Sing a song with Tony Bennett on Lombard Street or walk the Golden Gate Bridge. All your favorite San Fran celebs will be here!
- Music Zone: climb on stage with Taylor Swift, Adele or Lady Gaga and sing your heart out
- Leaders & Entrepreneurs: from presidents to famed tech innovators, here is where you’ll find the wax-figure versions of some of our most influential citizens
- Sports Zone: ball with your favorite basketball players and meet pros like Serena Williams and Joe Montana
- Film Zone: get in front of the camera with your favorite actors and recreate some of your favorite film scenes
- A-List Zone: this is the real who’s who of Madame Tussauds San Francisco. Join the party and snag a selfie with your favorite top tier celebs
Tips for visiting:
- Make sure you have your camera at the ready, you won’t want to miss any of the photo ops along the way
- Check their website for the most up to date hours before visiting
Your pass includes Madame Tussauds San Francisco tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
Present your pass at the admissions counter.
Monday-Thursday, 10:00 am-7:00 pm;
Friday-Sunday, 10:00 am-8:00 pm
Check online for the most up-to-date hours, particularly if visiting around holiday or peak times.
Open 365 days.
145 Jefferson Street
San Francisco, CA 94133
F streetcar line to Jefferson & Taylor.
Reviews for Madame Tussauds San Francisco