Ripley's Believe it or Not! San Francisco tickets
Ripley’s Believe it or Not! appeals to visitors of all ages! With over 70 hands-on exhibits and plenty to learn about some of the most unbelievable accomplishments, its an entertaining day for all.
The Go San Francisco Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
What you get:
Your Ripley’s Believe it or Not! tickets will allow you to explore the unique exhibits at the Odditorium as well as the delicious sweets at the Candy and Toy Factory. Located at Pier 39 in Fisherman’s Wharf, the collection of 400+ odd and unusual exhibits is a can’t-miss and one of the best attractions in the area.
- Explore 18 themed galleries at the Odditorium, filled with things like wire sculptures, duct tape art and a two-trunk elephant. This is the only place you’ll find shrunken heads in all of San Francisco!
- Don’t leave without visiting the Candy and Toy Factory. You’ll find all your favorite toys and treats, from old time classics to the latest gadgets
Tips for visiting:
- Pier 39 is one of the coolest places in Fisherman’s Wharf! After you’ve seen all the unbelievable toys and exhibits at Ripley’s Believe it or Not!, explore the countless attractions, shops and restaurants in the area
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! gets its namesake from the cartoonist, explorer and writer Robert L. Ripley who traveled 201 countries seeking the odd, unusual and unexplained
- He opened his first Odditorium in 1933 at the World’s Fair in Chicago
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! is celebrating 99 years as a company this year
Your pass includes Ripley's Believe it or Not! San Francisco tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
Present your pass at the ticket counter for general admission.
Sunday–Thursday, 10:00 am–9:00 pm
Friday and Saturday, 10:00 am–10:00 pm
Open every day of the year!
Admission to the Mirror Maze and Laser Tag may be purchased for an additional fee, payable directly to Ripley's Believe it or Not.
175 Jefferson Street
San Francisco, CA 94133
F-Line to Jefferson and Taylor in Fisherman's Wharf. Or cable car to the Bay & Taylor Street terminus.
Reviews for Ripley's Believe it or Not! San Francisco