San Francisco Zoo & Gardens tickets
Connect with wildlife and get inspired by nature at the San Francisco Zoo & Gardens, home to more than 2,000 exotic, endangered, and rescued animals from all over the world, including amphibians, birds, invertebrates, mammals, reptiles, and more.
The Go San Francisco Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
Exhibit highlights include:
- African Savanna: an open-landscaped setting featuring giraffe, zebra, kudu, ostrich, Marabou stork, and more all living together
- Australian WalkAbout: a multi-species exhibit with red kangaroos, wallaroos, and more Australia-native animal species
- Bear Country: a naturalistic exhibit where visitors can see grizzly bears retrieve fish and honey or go for a dip in their freshwater pool
- Koret Animal Resource Center: a working educational facility that takes visitors behind-the-scenes in the world of animal care and zoo keeping with demonstrations and more
- And more
Be sure to check the zoo’s daily calendar—there’s always something going on at the zoo to enhance your visit—don’t miss out on their special presentations, animal talks, and live demonstrations throughout the day.
In addition to its animal inhabitants, the zoo features 100 acres of tranquil gardens with a variety of plants that are native to California and beyond.
Your pass includes San Francisco Zoo & Gardens tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
Express Entry! Bypass the ticket booths and proceed directly to the gatehouse to scan your pass.
Open daily, 10:00 am-5:00 pm. Last admission into the Zoo is one hour before closing time.
Open 365 days-a-year.
- Children ages 14-years-old and under must be accompanied by an adult while on Zoo grounds.
- Carousel and train rides are excluded from admission.
1 Zoo Street
San Francisco, CA 94132
Within San Francisco, take the Muni L Taraval line outbound to the Zoo. Muni bus lines 23 and 18 also stop at the Zoo.
Reviews for San Francisco Zoo & Gardens