Shanghai World Financial Center Observatory 上海环球金融中心 tickets
Located in the Pudong district, the Shanghai World Financial Center is a hub of new information and financial services. The Financial Center stands at 1,614ft tall and is among the top 10 tallest buildings in the world. There is always something new and exciting to going on here – that’s why locals call it a city within a city.
The Go Shanghai Card All-Inclusive Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
What you get:
There's plenty to do with your Shanghai World Financial Center tickets. One of the best features of the building is its 100th-floor observation deck. Climb to the top for unbeatable views of downtown Shanghai and the Huangpu River below. Make sure to bring a camera, there are endless photo ops waiting for you at the top.
- Sky Walk 100: arguably the most exciting floor of the entire building, Sky Walk 100 offers three transparent glass-floor walkways and panoramic windows for a 360 view of the city.
- Sky Walk 97: you’ll feel like you’re really walking in the sky. This open-air deck roofed with glass windows allows you to take in the fresh air and reach the bluest skies and clouds.
- Sky Arena 94: spanning over 2,000 sq ft., this level has floor-to-ceiling windows that look onto the river. It’s been home to many special events, such as fashion shows, product launches and corporate functions.
- Aside from the observation decks, Shanghai World Financial Center also boasts a shopping mall, offices and the Park Hyatt Shanghai hotel.
- There are 104 floors in total
- The Park Hyatt located inside is the second highest hotel in the world, after The Ritz-Carlton in Hong Kong
Your pass includes Shanghai World Financial Center Observatory 上海环球金融中心 tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
Please redeem your pass for an admission ticket at the Global Finance Center F1 ticket window located at Lujiazui Century Ave.
Daily, 9:00 am-10:30 pm.
B1 Ticketing Window, World Financial Center
100 Century Avenue
Lujiazui, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Take Metro Line 2 and get off at Lujiazui Station, then walk to Shanghai World Financial Center.
Reviews for Shanghai World Financial Center Observatory 上海环球金融中心