Blue Mountains Tour and Wildlife Experience tickets
| USD 112.81
| USD 63.15
Go on a guided excursion from Sydney to explore the Blue Mountains World Heritage Area on the Blue Mountains Tour and Wildlife Experience.
Your tour will start with a ride over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge – the largest steel bridge in the world – and head west towards the Blue Mountains. While you travel, your professional Driver/Guide will point out landmarks along the way and fill you in on the tour itinerary for the day. You’ll get to see waterfalls, Australian bush, sleepy hamlets, and more.
Build your own discount attraction pass and save on combined admission to two or more attractions.
Once you arrive at the Blue Mountains, you’ll have plenty of free time to explore the mountaintops overlooking ravines and the lush rainforest of Jamison Valley.
Tour highlights include:
- Sydney Harbour Bridge: this tour starts with a drive across the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Leura: a quaint, picturesque village known for its antique stores and the world-famous Candy Store with over 1,000 sweets from around the globe
- Scenic World: get 360-degree views of Jamison Valley and enjoy some free time to explore at your own pace. You’ll have the option to purchase an Unlimited Discovery Pass to ride the world’s steepest incline Railway down to the lush hidden valley below where you can take a ride on the Cableway for panoramic views and ride on the Skyway between cliff tops.
- Echo Point: your tour will stop here for a view of the famous Three Sisters rock formation, an Aboriginal legend and one of the most photographed spots in the Blue Mountains
- Waradah Aboriginal Centre: a historic and cultural center that explores all things Aboriginal – you’ll have a chance to meet an Aboriginal Elder and celebrate Aboriginal song, dance, didgeridoo, see authentic artwork, and more. *Additional fees apply.
- Featherdale Wildlife Park: get up close to the native wildlife at Featherdale Wildlife Park where you’ll get to hand-feed kangaroos, wallabies, and emus and get face-to-face with a friendly koala.
- Parramatta River Cruise: sit back and relax as you cruise along the Parramatta River and head back to Sydney. This cruise will end the tour and take you all the way back to Darling Harbour or Circular Quay.
Enjoy guaranteed discounts on Blue Mountains Tour and Wildlife Experience tickets and your choice of other top attractions.
Reservations are required 24 hours in advance. Please email your pass number(s), desired date of tour and number of adults/children to: firstname.lastname@example.org to check for availability. You may also call +61 2 657 4747 and mention that you are a Sydney Pass holder. A credit card number will be needed to hold the reservation, but will not be charged unless you do not show up or cancel in advance of the tour.
Departs daily at 8:00, returning 6:15 pm-6:30 pm.
Operates 365 days of the year.
December 17th, Christmas Day and New Year's Day Parramatta River Cruise does not operate and is replaced with a visit to Waradah Aboriginal Centre.
Various pick-up locations
Reviews for Blue Mountains Tour and Wildlife Experience