Jenolan Caves and Blue Mountains Tour tickets
| USD 179.00
| USD 90.00
Go on a guided adventure and discover the natural wonders of the Jenolan Caves with underground rivers and unique limestone formations, right in the popular Blue Mountains World Heritage Area, with the Jenolan Caves & Blue Mountains Tour.
Build your own discount attraction pass and save on combined admission to two or more attractions.
Your local Australian Driver/Guide will fill you in on this day trip from Sydney’s itinerary for the day as you leave Sydney and head for the mountain villages of Blaxland, Leura, Wentworth Falls, and Lawson while on your way to the Jenolan Caves, where you’ll get a guided tour of the oldest known cave system in the world.
On the cave tour, you'll see underground rivers and natural limestone formations while your guide explains some of the science and geology behind the incredible caves as you tour the Lucas Cave, the tallest and widest chamber.
In addition to your guided tour of the Jenolan Caves, this tour includes stops at Katoomba, Scenic World, and Blue Lake, so you’ll see all the most popular sites in the Blue Mountains World Heritage Area, too. As you explore, keep your eyes on the lookout—you might see wild kangaroos and wallabies, right up close!
Highlights of this tour:
- Katoomba: head to the gateway to the Blue Mountains Heritage Area, ‘the resort capital of the Blue Mountains,’ a popular tourist town with charming cottages, hotels, cafes and restaurants.
- Scenic World: get 360-degree views of Jamison Valley. Visitors can choose to purchase Unlimited Discovery Passes and ride the three popular rides for an adventurous way to experience the surrounding scenery.
- The Three Sisters: you’ll have a great view of the legendary Three Sisters rock formation from Scenic World, learn about the folklore surrounding the stones from your guide!
- Jenolan Caves: explore the Jenolan Cave system, the oldest known open cave system in the world, and get access to nine caves open to visitors with amazing lighting, underground rivers, and limestone formations. You’ll enter through the impressive Grand Arch and start your tour from there. You’ll get to see the Caves Guesthouse, too, a 1920’s vacation spot for Sydney’s rich and famous.
- Lucas Cave: your tour guide will take you through Lucas Cave, the largest of the Jenolan Caves, and learn all about the caves’ formations and unique acoustic capabilities, which has played host to several underground concerts!
- Blue Lake: visit the vivid blue lake, its water color the result of mineral laden water seeping through limestone caves, before you leave the Blue Mountains and keep your eyes peeled for its famous resident platypus.
This tour includes FREE hotel pickups and FREE WiFi onboard.
Enjoy guaranteed discounts on Jenolan Caves and Blue Mountains Tour tickets and your choice of other top attractions.
Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance. Please email your pass number(s), desired date of tour, and number of adults/children to firstname.lastname@example.org to check for availability. You may also call +61 2 657 4747 and mention that you are a Sydney Pass holder. A credit card number will be needed to hold the reservation, but will not be charged unless you do not show up or cancel in advance of the tour.
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, departs at 8:00 am and returns at 7:00 pm.
Various pick-up locations
Reviews for Jenolan Caves and Blue Mountains Tour