Port Stephens Wildlife, Dunes and Dolphins Tour tickets
| USD 198.00
| USD 99.00
The Port Stephens Wildlife, Dunes and Dolphins Tour is all about exploring the wildlife and unique natural terrain of scenic Port Stephens, Australia.
You’ll get to experience Australia’s unique natural terrains, interact with some of its indigenous wildlife, get out on the water, explore the picturesque village of Port Stephens, and more—all on this one, comprehensive tour.
Build your own discount attraction pass and save on combined admission to two or more attractions.
Highlights of this tour:
- Travel across the Sydney Harbour Bridge: this tour goes over the iconic bridge at the beginning of your tour, before passing through the beautiful Hawkesbury Ranges.
- The Australian Reptile Park: admission to this park is included in your tour. Here, you can interact with lots of wildlife and learn about some of Australia’s indigenous wildlife. Walk with Hugo, the giant Galapagos tortoise, feed kangaroos, see snake and funnel web spider milking (a process where zookeepers milk venomous spiders and snakes for their venom which helps produce anti-venoms to save hundreds of bite victims’ lives each year!), and more.
- Port Stephens Cruise: often referred to as Australia’s “blue water paradise,” you’ll cruise past white sand beaches, through crystal clear water, and see an abundance of wildlife while your guide narrates your tour. Enjoy the boat’s onboard waterslide and trampoline deck as you cruise along.
- Dolphin watching: lookout from one of your boat’s three viewing decks and watch for playful bottlenose dolphin pods playing on the crests of the boat’s bow waves.
- 4WD ride and Sand-boarding: a quick 4WD vehicle ride through the Stockton Bight Sand Dunes, the largest system of Sand Dunes in Australia, will take you out to enormous sand dunes, where you can experience sand-boarding (like snowboarding on sand) at high speeds, a fun Australian sport!
This tour includes admission to the Australian Reptile Park, Dolphin Watching Cruise, 4WD and Sandboarding experience, and FREE WiFi on coach.
Enjoy guaranteed discounts on Port Stephens Wildlife, Dunes and Dolphins Tour tickets and your choice of other top attractions.
Reservations are required 24 hours in advance. Please email your pass number(s), desired date of tour and number of adults/children to: email@example.com to check for availability. You may also call +61 2 657 4747 and mention that you are a Sydney Pass holder. A credit card number will be needed to hold the reservation, but will not be charged unless you do not show up or cancel in advance of the tour.
Monday, Wednesday and Saturday, departs at 8:00 am and returns at 6:45 pm.
Various pick-up locations
Reviews for Port Stephens Wildlife, Dunes and Dolphins Tour