SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium tickets
| USD 31.78
| USD 22.8
Dive into an underwater journey through the freshwater and marine environments of Australia and beyond at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium. Visitors can get face-to-face with thousands of creatures, including tons of colorful fish, seahorses, jellyfish, barracudas, a giant Pacific octopus, and more through the aquarium’s various themes habitats, highly interactive displays, and more.
The Sydney Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
Insider tip: be sure to check the aquarium’s schedule in advance to take advantage of various educational experiences, like feeds and talks planned throughout the day.
Exhibit highlights include:
- South Coast Shipwreck: explore a beached shipwreck environment and see animals from the Southern Oceans, including Little Penguins, Port Jackson Sharks, Moon Jellies, and more.
- Jurassic Seas: discover cephalopods and learn all about evolution and life’s mysterious beginnings.
- Sydney Harbour: here, you can learn all about species native to Sydney Harbour and its surrounding waters with over 600 species of fish and various piers and viewing platforms for unique views of the sea life.
- Dugong Island: meet the aquarium’s two resident dugongs, Pig and Wuru and learn all about the legends and folklore surrounding the fascinating species.
- Shark Walk & Shark Valley: see some of the world’s biggest aquarium sharks, including Lemon and Grey Nurse Sharks, before heading deep under the sea to the depth of Shark Valley where you’ll see a huge Queensland Groper, a fish even sharks try to steer clear from!
- Penguin Expedition: an immersive exhibit featuring a colony of King and Gentoo penguins and a sub-Antarctic boat journey.
- Art Aquarium: an interactive and educational experience geared towards demonstrating the importance of sustainable seas to kids—kids can see their artwork come to life!
- Great Barrier Reef: visit the largest Great Barrier Reef oceanarium in the world, complete with a Reef Theatre, floor-to-ceiling tank viewing windows, and more that let you watch hundreds of fish, sharks, sawfish, and more swimming around.
- And more
Choose to use your pass for SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium tickets, then look to the list of other top attractions for your other Explorer Pass admission choices!
Please present your pass at the Pre-Paid Voucher desk.
Daily, 9:30 am-6:00 pm (last entry 5:00 pm)
Please check website
for variations to opening times.
Operates 365 days of the year.
1-5 Wheat Road
Darling Harbour, NSW 2000
A short walk from Town Hall station or Wynyard Station.
Reviews for SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium